- 'Through Bushes and Briars' - A Suite of 6 short pieces based on English Folk Songs collected by Vaughan Williams - for Violin and Small Orchestra. Selected and performed by The Highland Chamber Orchestra as part of their Composers Competition, held in Inverness, December 2016.
(Version also for Violin and Piano) Duration approx. 12 minutes.
- 'By Each Hedge and Hill' - A Song-Cycle for Baritone and Small Orchestra. (unperformed in the orchestral version) Words from poems by Andrew Young. (Version also for Baritone and Piano) Duration 13 minutes.
- 'An Overture on Old English Carols' for Full Orchestra. Duration approx. 7 minutes. First performance December 2013 by The Crowthorne Symphony Orchestra, conductor Robert Roscoe. Recent performance by the Folkstone Symphony Orchestra under Rupert Bond, December 2018. Click to play:
- Suite on Christmas Carols for Flute and Strings A suite based on seven traditional English carols for flute solo and string orchestra. 3 short movements. First performance December 2015 by the Crowthorne Symphony Orchestra with Sally Ewins (flute). Duration approx. 6 mins
- Wedding Processional Piece - for Organ. Includes the tune 'Haste to The Wedding'. Duration 4 minutes. (Written for David and Emma, 2015)
- Allegro For Strings - A short lively movement influenced by and vaguely in the style of Holst's St. Paul's Suite.
- Gavotte by Bach - arranged for 2 cellos. An arrangement of the well-known gavotte from Bach's Violin Partita in E major.
- 'A Christmas Garland' (2017) - A collection of five short songs on a seasonal theme for baritone and medium-sized orchestra. Duration 10 mins. Includes settings of words by Hardy and Shakespeare. First performance by Andrew Sparling (Baritone) and the Crowthorne Symphony Orchestra (conductor Robert Roscoe) December, 2017
- 'A Modal March' for 4 Violas. (2018) A short movement written in the Dorian mode - selected as one of the winners of the Viola International Congress Composition Competition and performed in Rotterdam, November 24th, 2018. Link to video of the performance - beautifully played by the Zemtsov Viola Quartet: https://youtu.be/pqDmicBUJgo